ABOUT THIS GAME
In our life, there are always doors. Each of them leads somewhere. Each of them makes sense.
But, have you ever wondered if there is any other destination at the door? Maybe they are related? Maybe they are not leading where they should go? What are they hiding?
To all these questions you have to answer in this meditative, abstract puzzle game – the door. You will have to face hundreds of different doors, and decide which one you should go to in order to get to the main secret. You have to open the doors in many locations of this world, each of which is dedicated to its type of doors. Symbols, ciphers, combinations, numbers, colors, time, lies, sound, more lies – all these are doors … And they all need to be opened.
80% of puzzles are randomly generated.
Two game modes:
- Casual – you must solve each zone once to complete the game
- Einstein – you have one life for the game. If you make a mistake, you will start to play again
- OS: Win 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5670
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Win 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R7 240
- Storage: 2 GB available space